Joovy Scooter Umbrella Strollers
Joovy strollers are massively popular today because of their super stylish appearances and uniquely designed features. The Scooter model offers everything you would expect on a lightweight stroller but they are designs in very unexpected ways. Take a peek at it's features to see if it could be the stroller for your growing family.
Scooter Design Features
With most strollers you consider a list of basic features to see if it has what you need to keep your little one moving with the family. When you look at a Joovy stroller you look at how each feature is designed because these strollers tend to be very different from others on the market.
Some of the most impressive features on the Scooter model include:
* Oversized canopy that rivals full sized strollers. Forget about tiny visors that barely block the sun and keep your baby exposed to the wind and rain!
* Graco car seat compatible. Flip up the bumper bar and insert any Graco car seat.
* Unlimited recline that goes almost to flat position. Babies of all ages can nap comfortably in the Joovy Scooter.
* Easy-access oversized storage basket on bottom.
* Built-in zippered storage compartment for parents
* Built-in fabric cup holder for parents.
* Linked rear brakes that ensure the entire stroller stops and stays stopped when you command it to.
This is a lot more than you would expect from most lightweight strollers. That is why you should consider this more of a full sized stroller in a compact yet highly durable frame. The handlebars have a very unique design that many parents find more comfortable to push and you have everything needed to hit the road with the baby.
Weighing in closer to 20 pounds than many other lightweight strollers, this is far from an umbrella stroller. You have to consider your strolling needs to determine if the extra features and super stylish design makes the extra weight worth hauling around.
Using the Joovy Scooter Stroller
If you already have a full sized stroller and are just looking for something super compact and lightweight, the Joovy Scooter may be more stroller than you are asking for. On the other hand, if you want something that can be used much like a full sized stroller without the bulk, then the Scooter may be something to consider.
When you look at a Joovy stroller you know that it is very different from your typical stroller. The modern design and shape helps it stand out on the market so you are guaranteed to get some questions from other parents who want to know where you found it.
If the Joovy Scooter stroller has caught your interest, there are some things to keep in mind:
1. This is not a one-hand folding stroller, so you will need to put the baby down before folding and unfolding.
2. The ability to hook in a car seat puts this more in the league of a full sized stroller than a lightweight stroller. You definitely cannot use it as you would a very compact umbrella stroller.
3. The fabric on this stroller is much thicker than what you find on many other strollers. It should hold up much longer without rips and tears.
4. The wheels on this stroller are not rubber, but they tend to go over bumps and through rough terrain without much of a problem.
Current Online Deals
|Joovy Scooter Lightweight Stroller|
Car seat compatible, zippered storage compartment, linked rear brakes, and more. Click here for pricing and availability at our recommended online supplier.